Within NTUCF, there are 3 sections catering to different demographics of students.
新加坡基督徒学生福音团契（Fellowship of Evangelical Students, 简称FES）是个在学生群体中事奉神的超宗派福音机构。我们的使命是在校园里和社会上作主忠心的福音见证人，培育耶稣基督的门徒成为世上的光和盐。我们帮助基督徒学生在神的话语上扎根，动员他们去向同学分享福音，增加他们的宣教意识，并鼓励他们积极地参与普世的宣教事工。
FES是国际基督徒学生福音团契（International Fellowship of Evangelical Students, 简称IFES）的一个成员，与11个区域和150多个国家里的学生工作有联系。从1947年8月正式成立以来，IFES致力于在每个国家的每个校园里协助开拓和建立以基督为中心、以圣经为基础，和由学生领导的学生福音事工。
ISCF facilitates Christian Indonesian community in NTU to find home in God and be the witnesses of Christ for others.
We are committed to the good news of Jesus Christ as revealed in the whole Bible, which is the Word of God, the truth that charts the way to life and directs our conduct.
Our Fellowship, as part of the universal Church, exists to provide a united witness for Christ on campus. We are committed to serve the local churches by training and equipping our members for service.
Student Led and Student Initated
We are committed to student initiative, responsibility and leadership in our ministry.
We are committed to celebrating the diversity of different denominations and churches. This is done on the basis of their subscription to the doctrinal basis of the Fellowship and their commitment to the aims of the Fellowship.
We are committed to the wholistic development of a person, working towards maturity and Christ-likeness in all areas of life.
We are committed to the good news of Jesus Christ by demonstrating the integration of faith and life. This includes the proclamation and demonstration of the gospel in all areas of life and across cultural and geographical boundaries.
- The divine inspiration and infallibility of the Holy Bible as originally given and canonised in its present form, and its supreme authority in all matters of faith and conduct.
- The unity of the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit in the Godhead.
- The universal sinfulness and guilt of human nature since the Fall, rendering man subject to God’s wrath and condemnation.
- Redemption from the guilt, penalty and power of sin only through the shedding of blood in the sacrificial death on the cross and resurrection of Jesus Christ, the only begotten Son of God.
- Salvation from eternal condemnation by grace through faith alone in the death burial and resurrection of Jesus Christ.
- The resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead and His Ascension into Heaven.
- The mediation between God and man only through the Lord Jesus Christ, our Advocate.
- The work of Holy Spirit to make the individual sinner realise his salvation by faith, in Jesus Christ.
- The presence of the Holy Spirit in the believer.
- The expectation of the personal return of the Lord Jesus Christ in power and
NTU-CF is affiliated to a larger, national organisation known as the Fellowship of Evangelical Students (FES) Singapore. FES Singapore is in turn affiliated to the International Fellowship of Evangelical Students (IFES), which consists of an international movement of student ministries with a presence in over 150 countries.
FES is an interdenominational organisation that serves God among tertiary students and graduates in Singapore. FES seeks to strengthen their faith and nurture their love for Christ so that they may reach out to the rest of their respective campuses for Him. The mission of FES is to be a faithful evangelical witness on campus and in society, moulding disciples of Jesus Christ who will be effective salt and light of the world.
Under the umbrella of FES Singapore, there are other student ministries in tertiary institutions such as NUS, SIM, polytechnics and other private institutions. With the affiliation of NTU-CF to FES, the fellowship is then naturally and committedly part of the larger body of student ministries in Singapore.
To find out more about NTUCF, take a look at this brochure!